Bergen Pediatric Therapy provides all pediatric therapies in our nearly 5000 square foot Westwood NJ facility.
Pediatric Therapy Services
At Bergen Pediatric Therapy Center, our physical therapy specialists strive to provide children with an innovative multi-disciplinary approach to Pediatric Therapy by offering therapy services including:
- Occupational Therapy (OT) in a sensory gym
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Speech therapy
- Social skills groups
- Aquatic therapy in a heated salt water pool designed for therapy.
- Intensive Listening Therapy
- Interactive Metronome, a training program that helps children (and adults) overcome attention, memory, and coordination limitations.
At Bergen Pediatric Therapy Center, our professionals work with your children to help create the best lives for them. We work on fixing issues, strengthening weaknesses, and optimizing your child's strengths. The goal is to be the best you can be. Also:
- To provide the best possible therapeutic service to the children.
- To utilize a team centered approach by collaborating with physicians, therapists, and others involved in the child's care.
- To treat your child collectively by a dedicated, caring, hands-on team.
- To be a resource to parents and provide a nurturing environment by catering to the physical and emotional needs of the family.
At Bergen Pediatric Therapy Center, our physicians and therapists treat pediatric conditions including Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder (ADHD), Cerebral Palsy (CP), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Sensory Processing Delay & Cognitive / Developmental Delays and Spinal Cord Injuries / Spina Bifida.
Inspired by EJ and his story, we've dedicated ourselves to progressive practices that have shown real improvement in concerning situations.We have seen serious improvement in pediatric conditions including Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder (ADHD), Cerebral Palsy (CP), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Sensory Processing Delay & Cognitive / Developmental Delays and Spinal Cord Injuries / Spina Bifida.
Our variety of skillsets and practices combined with our employees' passion creates an amazing environment for your children- you can even sit in! This benefit allows you to watch your child's progress step-by-step or for you to just check it out once to see how it goes. It really is a beautiful process and we hope your child joins the fun progress.
Licensed by Tomatis Developpement S.A. for the application of the Tomatis® Method. More Info at www.tomatis.com