Bergen Pediatric Therapy provides all pediatric therapies at our nearly 6000 square foot facility at 354 Old Hook Road, Westwood, NJ facility.
In consideration of the global COVID-19 situation, Bergen Pediatric Therapy Center is taking preventative and preparative measures to ensure the health and safety of our clients, therapists and communities. As such and in line with New Jersey and CDC guidelines, we have new safety protocols in place. Read more about what we are doing to protect our clients, therapists, and communities.
At Bergen Pediatric Therapy Center, our physical therapy specialists strive to provide children with an innovative multidisciplinary approach to Pediatric Therapy with therapy services including:
- Occupational Therapy (OT) in a sensory gym
- Physical Therapy (PT)
- Speech therapy
- Social skills groups
- Aquatic therapy in a heated salt water pool designed for therapy.
- Intensive Listening Therapy
- Interactive Metronome, a training program that helps children (and adults) overcome attention, memory, and coordination limitations.
We also provide home based Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
At Bergen Pediatric Therapy Center, our team of professionals work with your children to help create the best lives for your child. Our professionals work on fixing issues, strengthening weaknesses, and optimizing your child’s strengths.
The goals of Bergen Pediatric Therapy Center is:
- To provide the best possible therapeutic service to the children.
- To utilize a team centered approach by collaborating with physicians, therapists, and others involved in the child’s care.
- To treat your child collectively by a dedicated, caring, hands-on team.
- To be a resource to parents and provide a nurturing environment by catering to the physical and emotional needs of the family.
Bergen Pediatric Therapy’s Purpose
Inspired by co-founder Victor Wang’s son EJ and his story, we’ve dedicated ourselves to progressive practices that have shown real improvement in concerning situations.
Bergen Pediatric Therapy have seen serious improvement in pediatric conditions including Attention Deficit (Hyperactivity) Disorder (ADHD), Cerebral Palsy (CP), Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Pervasive Developmental Disorder (PDD), Sensory Processing Delay, Cognitive / Developmental Delays and Spinal Cord Injuries / Spina Bifida.
Our variety of skillsets and practices combined with our employees’ passion creates an amazing environment for your children- you can even sit in which allows you to watch your child’s progress step-by-step or for you to just check it out once to see how it goes.
We hope you will join us in working to unlock your child’s full potential. Watching your child progress is both exciting and inspiring.